Is Your Organization Leveraging the Power of Cutting-Edge Business Intelligence Tools Such As Power BI, Tableau, and Qlik to Unlock Strategic Insights From Your Blackbaud RENXT and FENXT Data?
Introducing The Next Generation of ActiveEcho, Completely Redeveloped For The Microsoft Azure Cloud, The World’s Leading Cloud Platform.
Developed on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, Powered By Blackbaud’s SKY API, and 100% Managed by Mission BI, ActiveEcho™ Securely Delivers Azure SQL Databases For Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT and Financial Edge NXT, Opening the Door to Virtually Unlimited Capabilities For Both the Development and Distribution of Custom Reports and Business Intelligence Dashboards.
Visit ActiveEcho on the Blackbaud Marketplace
NEW! ActiveEcho Flex Data Connector™ For Blackbaud NXT
Select and pay for only the fields you need – The Flex Data Connector™ delivers a simple, secure, persistent connection from any reporting solution to your Blackbaud RENXT and FENXT data.
- Affordable – Pay for only the fields/data that you need and select from several data refresh plan options.
- Universal Connector works with Power BI, Tableau or any other reporting solution.
- Hosted and 100% Managed on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
- Your RENXT & FENXT Data is refreshed continuously 24/7/365 so your reporting is always up to date.
- Simple, hands free implementation.
- Affordable alternative to our comprehensive ActiveEcho Azure SQL RENXT & FENXT Databases.
We know first hand how much effort you and your colleagues put into collecting and managing your RENXT and FENXT data. It’s time to let your data start paying you back for all that hard work – Join the growing trend of using tools like Power BI to access valuable insights from your data for more informed, more strategic decision making!
Contact us today to learn more!
Developed on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, ActiveEcho™ delivers database connectivity to Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT™ and Financial Edge NXT™.
ActiveEcho’s RENXT and FENXT databases contain easy to navigate, straightforward table and column names that you’ll recognize, speeding up the data selection process during report development.
Connect to ActiveEcho from virtually any reporting application and enjoy simple, built-in ‘Azure SQL Database’ connection types from Power Apps, Power BI, Tableau, and many other popular reporting and BI solutions.
Unlock Valuable Strategic Insights Lying Within Your Organization's NXT Data With ActiveEcho™
- ActiveEcho™ Azure SQL databases are intuitively organized, continually refreshed, contain all of your Raiser’s Edge NXT™ and Financial Edge NXT™ data, and are optimized for business intelligence and custom reporting.
- Connecting to ActiveEcho™ from Power BI, Power Apps, Tableau and many other reporting tools is simple and easy using built-in “Azure SQL” database connection types.
- ActiveEcho™ Data Warehouse For Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT™ and Financial Edge NXT™ is developed and hosted on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, trusted for providing enterprise-grade security and compliance with high availability, performance, and reliability.
- ActiveEcho’s ETL Platform utilizes Azure Data Factory (ADF) technologies and Azure Key Vault authentication to securely orchestrate comprehensive, continuous data refresh from the SKY API, ensuring that your Raiser’s Edge NXT™ and Financial Edge NXT™ data is always up to date.
- ActiveEcho™ is a 100% Managed, 100% Maintenance Free solution that does not require any specialized knowledge, expertise, or ongoing time commitment from your staff.
- Our ActiveEcho ‘Database Documentation and Data Management Best Practices Guide’ provides you with detailed information on data refresh intervals and Platform/ETL Pipeline functionality in order to provide you with the highest level of confidence in your reporting as possible.
Our Leadership team has over 50 years' experience with Blackbaud solutions and technologies.
Thomas and Jim Evans, with a combined 53 years experience in the Blackbaud ecosystem, have journeyed through the ranks from their early days in Customer Support roles at Blackbaud during the late 1990’s, to now, together leading Mission BI. Thomas & Jim are relentlessly dedicated to leveraging their extensive experience to continue developing and delivering transformational solutions that empower nonprofits with better tools to achieve their missions.
President & CEO
I began my journey serving nonprofits in 1996 as a Blackbaud Customer Support Product Specialist and BBU Trainer. Between my time at Blackbaud, my many years of consulting, and my time leading Mission BI, I have dedicated over 25 years to serving the Blackbaud community with technical consulting, training and specialized reporting solutions.
Mission BI was born out of my desire to expand custom reporting and business intelligence capabilities for Blackbaud customers in order to help them to be more data driven in their decision-making as they work each day to advance their causes.
I recently realized a long term goal for Mission BI when I successfully recruited my brother Jim, a long-time RE NXT expert, to Mission BI in 2022 as an investor and Mission BI's new Product Ambassador for ActiveEcho™. Jim and I went on to spend a full year working together on the complete migration and redevelopment of ActiveEcho™ on to the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
With fifty years of Blackbaud technical expertise between us, and now all the power and possibilities of the Azure Cloud Platform underlying ActiveEcho™, Jim and I are excited about the innovative new solutions coming down the road that will continue to add value as our customers work each day to advance their missions.
Product Ambassador for ActiveEcho™
As a Product Ambassador for ActiveEcho™, I'm dedicated to fueling nonprofit success through the power of data insights. In 2001, I founded Bradford Consulting (Bradfordllc.com) after my tenure at Blackbaud, where I served nonprofits in various capacities, including conducting custom and regional trainings, hosting user groups, and leading the nationwide rollout of RE7. Beginning in 2019, I spent 28 months conducting manual conversions and implementations of the Raiser’s Edge NXT for Blackbaud at NPact. With 26 years of Raiser's Edge experience as a trainer and consultant, I have firsthand knowledge of the profound impact that robust reporting delivers. Having taught the basic, advanced, and custom Crystal Reports classes, I know how powerful reporting can be.
My objective is to empower organizations to seamlessly integrate their data with cutting-edge reporting tools like PowerBI, Power Apps, Tableau, and Qlik Sense. I'll be moderating ActiveEcho™ user groups and facilitating report sharing sessions, providing nonprofits with the tools they need to make informed, high-impact decisions, drive innovation, and ultimately achieve mission success.
Join the movement towards advanced reporting and AI-driven insights with ActiveEcho’s 2nd generation Azure platform. Together, let's empower nonprofits to maximize their impact. We are shaping the future of nonprofit data analytics.